Looking after your skin and protecting your skin by wearing science based make-up helps protect your skin from sun, air-conditioning, wind and pollutants.
Your kit will last 6-9 months using each product every day, maintaining the health of your skin and looking great natural!
Makeup can subtly yet stunningly enhance the qualities you have; yes, you’ll still look like you, with protection! Follow the tips below to get a fabulous look.
When starting a makeup routine, the first thing is ensure that an effective natural skincare routine is in place. Good makeup starts with good skin! Makeup then becomes a natural enhancer and protective layer rather than awful camouflage!
- Exfoliate once a week to remove dead skin cells and ensure a deep detox to assist in the prevention of blackheads and white heads.
- With problematic skin, apply your choice of clay mask once a week before the start of your cycle or simply once a month to extract deep trapped toxins, or to calm and remove the dullness of older skin.
- After cleansing with Wild Nature Face & Body Wash tone and calm with Wild Nature Face & Body Lotion Both are perfect for acne or clear skin.
- Follow with Wild Nature Antioxidant Serum to ensure every vitamin and mineral is reinstalled into your skin's dermis. This is an essential step to every skin type.
- Wild Nature Face & Body Milk to hydrate and balance your skin and to prime your skin before applying your surface protection.
- This is the last step in your daily skincare routine. It's now time to apply your organic T shirt over your face in the form of Wild Nature powder or liquid foundation (yes the choice is yours). Your tined protection will allow your skin to breath without strangling or clogging your pores, will provide anti-inflammatory ingredients to help further calm you skin whilst protecting your skin from the environment & air-conditioning that you now have in your classroom, the car and the home.
- When used correctly, this kit will last you 4-6 months with makeup usually lasting longer.
MAKEUP - Enhance the Natural you!
- You have started your make-up routine by applying your Wild Nature colour matched tinted liquid or powder foundation protector with UVA & UVB protection.
- Then use Wild Nature touch-up Concealer/Highlighter stick on any spots that need a little extra coverage, like on a pimple or around the nose where redness often occurs.
- After you’ve evened out your skin, it’s time to give it a bit of colour to your lips and cheeks with your choice of Wild Nature Lipstick or Lipgloss Apply to your lips of course then add a little to your cheeks for contrast. to get a great sun kissed glow. We suggest Lipgloss No. 1 because it's on the natural side and matches the colour of your cheeks after you exercise, and the colour of the inside of your bottom lip. Go lightly! Note: Teenagers naturally have fuller, more pigmented lips. Lipstick is not required.
- When you're going out, add a little colour to your lids ... Nothing too bright, too dark or too shimmery. Choosing a light, natural-looking eye shadow will define the lower part of your eyelids but not make you look overdone. We suggest any of these beautiful colours Wild Nature Shadow No.2, No.3, No.5 or No.10
(Not included but can be added to your order )
- Next, apply one to two coats of Wild Nature Black Mascara to the upper lashes only to make the eyes pop.
- For the rest of your body use Wild Nature Repair Oil with Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula oil and Vitamin E to nourish, build resilient skin and to promote rich elasticity.
- Remember, when used correctly, this kit will last you 4-6 months with makeup usually lasting longer.
There is one thing that is far more important than make-up!
And that is knowing that to look good, you need to feel good. Love yourself like you love your children or pet! (in that order) Embrace your differences, seek them out and develop them. Look forward to saying good morning to yourself in the mirror (even if you're not happy with yourself) and understand that you won't feel or look great every morning, no one does!
Know that you have a place in this world that goes way beyond your looks. Your body and mind is yours, and used well is a vessel for greatness. You are your master and your number one supporter but don't take too many selfies and only look in the mirror for 10 seconds at a time.
Be a leader and start by leading yourself with care. Take care of your shell, and know that rough waves can make you smoother. Take care of your body inside and out; eat well, drink lots of water, and exercise for long term gain not short term loss. Be cheeky, enjoy things that are bad for you every so often and remember, Beauty is an inside job!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.